Access to information

Request access to information

You can request access to your personal information or government information by submitting an application to the department. 

You will receive notice within 30 days of the department's decision to release the information. 

How to request access

Submit the relevant form below to a Department of Housing office along with the relevant fee.

You can also submit an application to waive or reduce fees, if you can give financial or other reasons for the waiver or reduction.

Contact the Information Access Unit for more information.

Read more about making freedom of information requests to the Northern Territory Government. 

Application forms

Share access to your information

You can also authorise your personal information to be shared with other people.

The person requesting access must fill in and submit an authorisation to disclose personal information form (149.1 kb) to a

Department of Housing office.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 19 September 2018