Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Remote program office
- Delivery of capital works in a timely and assured manner.
- Addressing native title and any tenure issues in a way which respects existing interests and facilitates a community's development.
- Ensuring each community has an adequate survey network covering roads, government land, buildings and land use planning that complies with relevant legislation and allows for development opportunities.
- Integrating long term planning for communities.
- Enabling and supporting the social housing program.
- Facilitating necessary essential services.
- Liaison with the Australian Government and membership of the joint steering committee.
Last updated: 28 November 2017