Some of our information has moved to NT.GOV.AU
Northern Territory Government gazette notices
The Gazette notices on this page relate to the establishment of local government councils, including changes to council boundaries.
- Notification of changes affecting the boundaries and ward boundaries of Coomalie Community Government Council CP Plan 5479.
- Restructuring order – Establishing West Daly Regional Council and restructuring Victoria Daly Regional Council.
- Notification of restructuring order – (prospective) West Daly Regional Council.
- Notification of changes to local government areas and councils and identification of regional councils to establish local authorities. This changes the large shire councils to regional councils from 1 January 2014.
- Notification changes to ward boundaries within Coomalie Community Government Council which take effect for the purpose of conducting the 2016 general election.
- Notification of changes affecting Coomalie Community Government Council changing the number of members to be elected for Batchelor Township Warnd and Adelaide River Township Ward.
- Notification of changes affecting Victoria Daly, East Arnhem, Roper Gulf and Barkly Shire Councils.
- Notification of changes to Roper Gulf Shire ward boundaries in Gazette S6 of 2 February 2012.
- Notification of change of ward Boundaries of Municipality of Darwin.
- Notification of decisions by minister under the Local Government Act relating to shire boundaries, ward structures, elections, Top End council names, revocation of local governing body status, local government subsidiaries and rate limits.
- Notification of rate limits.
Last updated: 24 August 2016